Olivia has had varying lengths of a blunt cut lob for almost a year! She was getting ready to travel for the summer so we decided to give her a shorter length with more layers and a lot more texture than her previous cuts (you may have watched the video on our Instagram TV channels). I love this look because it really shows how sexy short hair can be, but the key is keeping length around the face.
- Prep damp hair with Tresemme Repair & Protect 7 Leave-In Conditioner and OUAI Wave Spray, then blow dry with the ghd Air Hair Dryer and an R+Co Round Brush.
- Part hair to the opposite side you want to wear it, then spray Tresemme Micro Mist Hairspray in Extend throughout and brush through.
- Curl small pieces of hair in alternate directions with the ghd Classic Curling Iron, leaving them in ugly spirals until cool.
- Comb through with a wide tooth comb, then spray Oribe Dry Texture Spray at roots and flip to desired side.
- Scrunch in Fatboy Sea Salt Pomade, then spray with more hairspray to finish.