How To Rock A Sleek Ponytail
Olivia was wearing a piece from her new collection with a high neckline, so we knew we wanted to do something off the face. I had just gotten new extensions from Hidden Crown Hair that are fuller and matched Olivia’s color perfectly, so we decided to do a super sleek, high, blunt-cut ponytail. Giving the classic pony a modern and chic twist.
- Prep dry hair with The Ouai Hair Oil.
- Flat iron your hair smooth with the ghd gold styler.
- Attach one of the 3 clipped Hidden Crown Hair clip-in extensions in shade #4 to the top half of the hair and one to the bottom half upside-down, then clip away the bottom half of the hair.
- Apply a small amount of Fatboy Hair Water Wax to roots, then spray Tresemme Micro Mist Hairspray in Extend, and gather hair into a half-up pony.
- Clip the thick 3 clipped Hidden Crown Hair extensions around the base of the pony, then wrap a piece around the elastics to conceal.
- Cut off extra length with Mizutani scissors, then seal with Leonor Greyl Eclat Naturel Styling Cream and Tresemme Micro Mist Hairspray.