Olivia and I did a day with Unilever showing the versatility of the compressed Tresemmé Micro Mist Hairspray. We started with her hair in beautiful fluffy curls, then worked it into a half-up ponytail which we took down and re-did at least 4 times for beauty editors. It was super fun to see how her hair didn’t get stiff or sticky while I was restyling it all day, and I never had to re-curl when I took it down.
To Get The Curls:
- Prep damp hair with Tresemmé Thickening Balm then blow-dry with the ghd Air Hair Dryer and a small boar bristle round brush for maximum volume.
- Create a clean center part then spray with Tresemmé Micro Mist Hairspray in Texture and brush through. Curl 1 inch sections with the ghd Classic Curling Iron, alternating directions with each piece, except for on the top section, curl everything away from the face.
- Spray Tresemmé Micro Mist Hairspray in Boost throughout then gently brush through with a Sheila Stotts Brush, back brushing for added volume.
- Scrunch in Tresemmé Micro Mist Hairspray in Extend and spray some on a toothbrush to brush away any flyways around the face and parting.
To Take The Hair Into A Half-Up Look:
- Spray a smoothing brush with the Tresemmé Micro Mist Hairspray in Extend, then brush a small triangular section at the top of the hair back.
- Pull loose a few pieces around the face, then secure the remaining hair with an elastic.
- Wrap a small piece of hair around the elastic and secure with more hairspray and a bobby pin.
- Spray the length of the pony with the Tresemmé Micro Mist Hairspray in Boost, then lift it up and buckbrush for some playful bounce at the top of the hair.